THE ULTIMATE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION
Designed from the ground up specifically for Grow Rooms, our Evolution Series answers every one of your most critical grow room requirements. It also comes in a wide range of sizes and options to provide the most space- efficient, energy-efficient, and cost-effective solution possible.
The new Evolution 4x Series, thanks to two separate, redundant circuits and 4 compressors, delivers 12 distinct stages of performance to provide the most precise temperature and humidity control in the industry.
There is simply no other system on the market that provides more capacity, value, or performance in such a compact footprint!
- 4 tons to 30 tons of compressor capacity
- Dual or quadruple, redundant, independent air paths and refrigeration circuits
- Separate service vestibule for ease of maintenance and protection
- Optional chilled water coil to leverage ambient air for serious energy savings
- Compact design is ideal for retrofit facilities
Redundant and scalable temperature and humidity control
The Evolution Series is engineered as two complete systems in one to provide up to 12 stages of compressor performance with dual circuit reliability and redundancy. When dehumidification loads are low, only one system operates, using half the energy. As loads increase, the second circuit kicks dynamically to provide the exact room control required. This design not only saves energy; it prevents over drying or over cooling when demand is low and should a compressor or fan on one circuit fail, you have the second one as an automatic backup.
Proprietary heat exchange technology
Other manufacturers use refrigerant-based outdoor condensers, which are not only expensive to operate and maintain, but less reliable, bad for the environment, and prone to service issues.
AGronomic IQ’s proprietary dry coolers use a water-glycol fluid mix to reject heat outdoors, thereby reducing expensive refrigerant usage by more than 85%. This technology virtually eliminates the risk of plant-killing refrigerant leaks and provides superior reliability. With just PVC piping to connect, our dry coolers are also easier and less expensive to install, have no line length limitations, and eliminate the risks associated with low ambient conditions.
• Moisture removal: 20 to 105 lbs/hr
• Air handling: 1,200 to 8,000 CFM
• Compressor capacity: 4 to 20 tons
• Moisture removal: 133 to 164 lbs/hr
• Air handling: 7,500 to 13,000 CFM
• Compressor capacity: 25 to 30 tons
- Dual-circuit, scalable performance to suit every stage of growth, with ultra-conservative energy consumption
- Fully modular system – 2 or 4 compressors, 2 supply air fans, 2 cabinets, all in one package
- The security and reliability of dual/quadruple, parallel, staged compressors
- Provides precise control of the variable humidity loads throughout each phase of growth
- EC blower motor technology for the lowest operating costs and sound levels on both the dry cooler and air handler
- Highest efficiency, for dehumidification and cooling performance with fully modulating reheat coil
- Utilizes proprietary AGronomic IQ Dry Coolers in a sealed system, requiring no field refrigeration work and reducing the risk of refrigerant leak
- Service vestibule outside of the airstream for ease of service and quiet operation
- Includes no-cost, 24/7 real-time Internet monitoring via proprietary GrowSentry™ Technology to ensure peak performance, along with remote system access and control for ultimate peace of mind and lower service costs
- Delivers a competitive first cost, low total cost of ownership and an exceptionally long service life