Intelligent Grow Room HVAC
- The most precise, reliable grow room conditions available
- Lowest total cost of ownership
- Innovative patent-pending technology
- Up to 30% energy savings
- 24/7 real-time Internet monitoring
- Best warranty in the industry
A Truly Innovative Approach to Grow Room Control
- Dual-circuit, scalable performance to suit every stage of growth
- Modular, redundant design – 2 compressors, 2 supply air fans, 2 cabinets, one package
- Patent-pending “Economizer Cooling” technology saves tens of thousands in electricity costs per unit, per year
- Exceptionally small footprint maximizes grow space
- Proprietary fluid cooler technology eliminates plant-killing refrigerant risk
- EC blower motor technology and fully modulating reheat coil optimizes room temperature control
- 24/7 real-time Internet monitoring and control with GrowSentry™ Technology
Who to Trust?
When it comes to HVAC, there are vendors and consultants large and small who profess to have the answer – but do they really?
Who do you trust with such a critical aspect of creating a high-yield growing environment – with such a direct impact on your bottom line?
We help growers understand what they need to know when it comes HVAC design, specification, selection and installation.
24-7 Peace of Mind for Growers
Our GrowSentry™ technology provides a lifetime of Internet monitoring, remote control and remote data recording – at no cost!
When you purchase an Agronomic IQ Series dehumidifier, all you have to do is connect it to the Internet with a simple Ethernet cable (Wi-Fi and cellular options are also available).
Once connected via a simple ethernet cable, GrowSentry™ connects securely with our remote servers and begins sending performance data every 60 seconds, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – for the ultimate in performance monitoring.
Discover how Agronomic IQ delivers outstanding
performance and value for every size of facility.
Designed for small boutique growers and large commercial operations,
the Agronomic IQ series is specifically built to meet the exacting
requirements of growing Cannabis.
Simple, Reliable Dehumidifier
A dehumidifier designed for simple, reliable performance in small grow rooms, drying rooms or to augment existing equipment during peak demands. Our Compact dehumidifier models exceed the performance of other small units in the marketplace and deliver better value. Multiple unit installations create a highly effective, redundant array of dehumidifiers that can be suspended in grow rooms to optimize space and air circulation.
- 260 to 505 pints/day moisture removal capacity
- 500 to 910 CFM of air handling
The Flexible All-in-One Solution
Our Classic Series delivers exceptional capacity and state-of-the-art performance in a small footprint, loaded with high performance features like GrowSentryTM Internet Monitoring.
- 10 to 100 lbs/hr moisture removal capacity
- 650 to 8,000 CFM of air handling
Scalability and Redundancy in a Small Footprint
Designed from the ground up to provide the ultimate solution for the vast majority of grow rooms, our Evolution Series answers every one of the most critical grow room requirements. It also comes in a wide range of sizes and options to provide the most space efficient, energy efficient and cost-effective solution possible – while delivering the most stable and scalable performance in the industry. There is simply no other system on the market that provides more capacity, value or performance in a smaller footprint!
- 45 to 170 lbs/hr moisture removal capacity
- 3,000 to 16,000 CFM of air handling
High Air Flow, High Capacity Performance
Our Signature Series is designed for larger facilities, high air flow grow rooms and is typically installed outdoors. It takes full advantage of our proprietary fluid cooler designs for maximum energy efficiency, quiet performance and an 85% reduction in refrigerant charge–all while providing the most stable and controllable room conditions possible.
- 100 to 840 lbs/hr moisture removal capacity
- 6,800 to 70,000 CFM of air handling
Advanced Dry Cooler Technology
Our proprietary, custom-designed dry cooler technology solves the most expensive and challenging problems in the industry.
- Utilizes up 85% less refrigerant with a glycol fluid mix, reducing leak risks that can be detrimental to crops
- State-of-the-art, self cleaning, coated condensing coils that offer corrosion resistance maximum performance
- Built-in pump package redundancy and outdoor heat rejection
- Scalable, demand-based performance with ultra quiet EMC fans for energy efficiency
- Truly Innovative Technology
- 15 Years of Live Monitoring
- Lowest Ownership Costs
- Premium Components
- Fluid Cooled, Patent-Pending
- Precision Control
- GrowSentry™ Technology
- Proprietary Fluid Coolers
- Proprietary Twin-System Technology
- Factory Start-Ups
- Industry-Leading Warranty
- Largest Dedicated Service Team
- Design Support
How can we deliver on such a large promise?
There is simply no better technology available to ensure precise, consistent and reliable growing conditions.
We also back all of our equipment with exceptional warranties and the largest factory-direct service team in the industry to provide outstanding customer and product support that no other competitor can.
Add to that the lowest possible operating costs and a lifetime of trouble-free performance and you’ll understand why the Agronomic IQ Series really is the smartest solution for serious growers.
Solving the 3 Biggest HVAC Challenges of Modern Day Grow Rooms
When it comes to selecting the right equipment, there are 3 major challenges owners face.
Learn what every grower needs to understand when it comes to HVAC design, specification, selection and installation.
Learn about the challenges and solutions today!